Saturday, September 15, 2012

Half Moon Nails

Hello everyone here,

I've been always asked about my nails, who make them for me and like where i got them if it's minix ,, till today one of my favorite blogger and a friend of me "Ghadeer" from www.ghadeers.com told me that i have to blog about it ..!!

Today i'm not going to post pictures of how to make my currently manicure because it's easy to do and i didn't prepare for it! Jost gonna post the manicures brands and i'm gonna told you some tips !!


First of all Half Moon Manicure isn't that hard thing .. All what you have to Do is to paste French Manicure helper that i'm going to show you a pic of it below to have a perfect moon then remove it to complete the other part with other color !

For me to be honest i don't use it, i only draw lines by manicure it self and i complete the painting then correct the mistakes by cotton and nail polish remover if it has mistakes ..

I used base from bourjois..
The half moon light purple from sephora .. "My Favorite Manicures"
The other half is dark red or don't know what they called it from Rouge Baiser "i got it from Gazzaz"
The top coat is my favorite one from OPI ..

Mine isn't perfect enough but maybe you like it or get inspired by ..!!


Hope u like the post and if you want a details comment below to make better posts for my "Nails Manicure"
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment